If you have bookkeeping experience for small businesses, you may also be interested in a year-round role up to 40 hours a week with QuickBooks Live. We are a team of established online freelancers keen to share our knowledge with the rest of the World. Sykes pay all their employees for the total hours they work without regard to whether you’re on actual calls or waiting for the next call. SYKES (or SYKES Enterprises) is one of the most reputable employers when it comes to work from home jobs. Learn about all Sykes work from home requirements to secure a position with this tried and trusted work-from-home company…. That can help you learn more about the company and the job, turn the “interrogation” into a conversation and will allow you to relax some tension.
Training starts on your first day of employment and takes about 10 days to complete complete — including two full weekends, when TurboTax customers frequently work on their returns. There are both self-led and live remote sessions, and you will be paid during this period. This is a good opportunity to demonstrate that you have experience or knowledge suitable for the job you are applying for. Showing you have compassion and empathy for customers is always an excellent way to answer the question.
Would you be willing to work over 40 hours a week?
This will show you as a person who is unimaginative and not forward-thinking enough to grow with and be a good fit for the company. The interviewer wants to learn two things about you by asking this question. If you feel compatible with this company culture and enthusiastic about the challenges you expect here, this is a good chance to mention it and to show your excitement.
- They haven’t answered him, but for some reason i got an automated email saying they’re interested in me and trying to set up an interview right away even though it was night time.
- Keep in mind that you’re only eligible for the benefits if you’ve worked with Sykes for 30 days (at least).
- Try to tell a story, embrace feedback, and allow spaces for dialogue.
- These are sites and strategies that will yield the user minimum wage or better and allow them to provide for themselves.
- The interviewer would like to understand how you handle high-pressure situations and unexpected difficulties in the workplace.
Interview questions and answer examples and any other content may be used else where on the site. We do not claim our questions will be asked in any interview you may have. Our goal is to create interview questions and answers that will best prepare you for your interview, and that means we do not want you to memorize our answers. You must create your own answers, and be prepared for any interview question in any interview.
Intuit Hiring Process
The purpose of this page is to help you prepare for your job interview. We do this by creating interview questions that we think you might be asked. We hire professional interviewers (people with multiple years of experience interviewing candidates) to help us create our interview questions and write answer examples. We do not have advertisements on our pages but we do try to make money through paid-memberships. Our interview questions and answers do not represent any organization, school, or company on our site.
- We understand this interview is a large commitment of your time, and we appreciate you coming in and meeting with us.
- We commit to giving you feedback within 24 hours of you interviewing with us.
- As we talk to people who are interested in joining Intuit as a TurboTax Live expert, we hear many common questions about what the remote tax preparer experience is like.
- Prior experience in tax preparation for a tax practice or in a retail setting is also a plus.
- If you continue to see this
message, please email
to let us know you’re having trouble.
- It is important to show how you can manage difficult personalities, especially if you are applying for a job that involves teamwork, or a lot of interactions with clients.
If you want to ace your upcoming interview, practice with our topical-based interview question sets. Within the TurboTax Live team, we use a messaging platform, where you can type in your questions while talking to a customer. Your lead, your manager, and the TurboTax Live expert network are there to provide answers. This experience helps ensure that, after additional expert training with us, you can provide our TurboTax Live customers with the quality service they need. This is as much an opportunity for you to get to know us as it us to get to know you.
How do setbacks emotionally affect you and your work?
Read our blog post to learn more about how to answer this question. That can help you learn more about the company and the job, turn the “interrogation” into a conversation and will allow you to relax some tension. remote interview meaning BListen carefully to what the customer is saying to really understand their concerns then repeat back to them what you heard to be sure you have it right, before attempting to help them with the problem.
However, always remember to frame your answers in terms of how the company addresses these issues. Showing you have compassion and empathy for customers is always the best way to answer the question. People skills are highly valued in every company, especially in a company that occasionally deals with difficult customers. It is important to show how you can manage difficult personalities. However, with the above, you’ll be good to go for most of their home-based customer service openings. Depending on the type of job you’re applying for, set aside anything between 30 minutes to one hour to complete the entire process.
What is the working season for tax professionals?
I had you on the list to reach out since it was your advice that helped me prep differently for my interviews. Thank you for your support and friendship while I was transitioning. CHi Mr. Simon, my name is Stanley Clark and I am a certified Project Management professional known for completing projects on time and on budget. I am passionate about building agile work culture and delivering results.